LIVING IN INDONESIA FOR EXPATS - an Introduction from Blogger





Buddy,
Are you planning on living and working in Indonesia for certain period or for good?, that's great. Indonesia is an amazing country with full of cultural and natural highlights. Let me give you more information on my beloved country Indonesia if you are considering living in Indonesia as an expatriate.

Many expats only get familiar with Bali, therefore I want to tell the world that Indonesia is not only Bali, Lombok, Yogyakarta, Jakarta, you just take a visit, look around, I bet you would leave your heart here.

In addition to the island I said above, Indonesia has many more echanting places with the abundance of cultural and diversity. Indonesia appears from Indos nesos, meaning Islands near India. It’s formally accepted as the republic of Indonesia Indonesia is the 5th largest country in the world, its diverse geography is reflected in its population – 40% Javanese, 15% Sundanese and the rest from its smaller islands.

Indonesia is  the largest Muslim population in the world (86%). Bahasa Indonesia, a form of Malay, is the official language and English, Dutch, Javanese and indigenous dialects are also spoken. Just under half the population is urbanised, with 9.12m living in the capital, Jakarta. Therefore If you are planning on relocating to Indonesia, you will be living on the world’s largest archipelago, consisting of 17,508 islands".

CLIMATE
Indonesia is a tropical country therefore it has  two season, i.e  Dry season and Rainy season.  The season has their own timeline..lol…the dry seson last about 4 month between  June to September while the rest of the year  is for   rainy season. The sunlight is never lacking unless the rainy season when the sky goes misty. The average temperature is 21C until 33 C, afterall; a bunch colder still can be gotten in the areas of altitude.

RELIGIOUS
While experimenting into original neighborhood, it’s respectful to notice local ritual and customs. As mentioned aboved, most of Indonesian are moslems. Hence, it’s very taught to have the basic knowledge of Islamic practices. Sholat or sembahyang are the same term to pray five times a day and everyday.Interesting, isn't it?.




WHO IS DINDIN MUHAN?

Well, before continuing the information, let me tell you a few things that might help you understand who I am. My Name is Dindin Muhan, I would describe my self as an easy going guy who only wants to enjoy and make the best out of my life. I got involved in assisting my company to manage expatriates in Indonesia from A to Z, I am actually a Registered Accountant who is holding a Certified Human Resource Professional. I have barely 15 experiences in various fields, ranging from Contractor Management Outsourcing, Expatriate Management, Managed Service outsourcing, Recruitment, Executive Search, Accounting and Auditing. I also started making good friendships with some expats, and am more than happy to assist you guys during living and working in my beloved Country Indonesia.


WELCOME TO INDONESIA..
Previous
This is the oldest page

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog, please leave a comment. ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon

Thanks for your comment