WHY BOYCOTT BALI




Great people,

Trust you have known The Bali Nine, 

It is the name given to a group of Nine Australians convicted for smuggling 8,3 kg of heroin valued at around 3,1 million us Dollars from Indonesia to Australia. The ring leaders Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran were sentenced to death and were executed on last 29 April 2015.

That’s more than 8 kg of heroin…
Do you know how 8 kg of heroin can do to a bunch of teens? Face getting older, bad attitude towards their parents, dropout from school, criminal behaviors, lets say stealing to get their hands on money to buy some more then worst case scenario they die.

Forget about spiritual blessing and thousands of people bringing flowers and speaking of their good deeds on social media, they die a horrid death from overdose, have you seen a friend die due to overdose? Well I have, it sure looks uglier than a bullet straight to the heart.

I am sorry for the loss of the life to those that were executed. I really do as I would to all life that is lost. I believe they have not died in vain as they accepted death without a blind cover and sang song God to which I am sure God too will show mercy.

I am sorry if you cannot accept how the law is run in our country, Indonesia. No matter how imperfect the law can be but law is law. I would always respect the law of another country to where I am visiting.

But 8 kg is business my friend. As in every country, business has its risks. Some wise businessman will do business where risks are no as high, say in their own territory maybe.

so why boycott Bali? we are nice hosts for a tourist destination yet placed in the middle of drug dealers.

Have a great long weekend



warmest regards

www.pandutraining.com - one stop training directory
Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Click here for comments
Anonymous
admin
May 2, 2015 at 10:50 AM ×

The Bali 9 were attempting to smuggle heroin OUT of Indonesia and INTO Australia. Meanwhile, there are at least three Indonesian boat crews being held in Australia now for smuggling 390kg heroin into Australia. Compare that to what the Bali 9 were trying to take OUT from Indonesia.

Would you sign a petition calling for death penalties for these three Indonesian drug smugglers?

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
May 2, 2015 at 12:33 PM ×

my friend, i wish i could however I would always respect the law of another country

Reply
avatar

Thank you for taking your time to read my blog, please leave a comment. ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon

Thanks for your comment